EURAXESS Latvia Services Centre
(the former Latvian Researchers Mobility Centre and Portal (2005-2008))
is part of a networks of the national EURAXESS portals and more than two hundred EURAXESS Services Centres located in 39 European Research Area countries.
EURAXESS Latvia offer free of charge up-to-date information and personal assistance for incoming, outgoing and returning to Latvia mobile researchers and their families regarding
- research job opportunities published by the different actors (universities, industry, research organisations, foundations …);
- information about research fellowships and grants;
- information about administrative and legal issues regarding researchers mobility;
- practical information about cultural and family-related matters (daily life, housing, schooling, day-care, language courses, etc.).
with the aim
- to create a more favourable environment for researchers career;
- development and promotion of international;
- intersectoral mobility within the European Research Area.
We offer information and services according to the Services commitment .
If You or Your family need our assistance or
You wish to express any comments or suggestions, please
or contact us:
Dzerbenes Str. 27, Riga LV-1006, Latvia;
Tel: +371 67553591; firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of EURAXESS Latvia Services Centre and Portal:
Arnis Kokorevics, proj. manager (+371 29473753, email@example.com).